|Lake Havasu City
||Commerical Loan Assistant
||Horizon Community Bank has an opening for a full time Commercial Loan Assistant in the Lake Havasu City branch. A summary of the qualifications and job functions follows:
Ideal Candidates should possess:
- 3-5 years commercial loan documentation and disbursement experience.
- High School Education or equivalent.
- Awareness of federal and state regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of bank loan policy and procedures, computer support system, and loan documentation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel platforms.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills (both internal and external customers).
Primary Job Functions:
- Assist loan officers in obtaining and preparing complete loan packages for further processing.
- Order and review information of title commitments, appraisals, environmental reports, credit reports, flood reports, performing
and reviewing UCC lien searches, obtaining organizational documents and ordering and reviewing documents evidencing
- Responsible for initially building the credit file prior to submission of documentation requests.
- Handles routine customer questions and inquiries not requiring loan officer intervention.
- Prepare reports (Management, Board, etc) as requested.
- Assist with other loan administration functions as assigned.
Mail resume to 225 N. Lake Havasu Avenue, LHC, 86403 or firstname.lastname@example.org.