Certificate rates traditionally offer a higher rate of interest than savings and money market accounts. Ask for our current rate and terms available!
Certificates are an excellent way to build wealth with minimum opening balances of $1,000 and maturities ranging from ninety days to five years.
Your return will be your original deposit, PLUS the interest you earn. Interest rates are influenced by the length of time you agree to leave your money on deposit.
- Minimum balance to open the account: $1,000
- Interest bearing account, fixed rate
- Maturity terms between 6 months to 60 months
- Automatic renewal
- Interest payments accumulate in the Certificate, can be automatically deposited to a AZFCU account or paid out by check
- Certain restrictions and early withdrawal penalties apply.